In the FUCTAK General Body meeting held on November 6, 2014, at Bengaluru, FUCTAK elected new band of Office Bearers for the year 2014-16.
1. Dr Sangapur, the President of Karnataka University and College Teachers Association, Dharwad has been elected as the President of FUCTAK
2. Dr Raju, President of MUPCTA, Mysore, has been elected as the General Secretary of FUCTAK
3. Sri Tippeswamy, TUCTA, Tumkur, elected as Treasurer
4. Sri Shivashankar- Joint Secretary -1
5. Sri Mallesh Naik, Joint Secretary -2
In the same meeting Dr A.M. Narahari, former President of FUCTAK was felicitated by the members for his contribution to teachers' movement. He will be retiring from service in December 2014 and hence this was his last meeting in the Federation.